Pages

Monday 21 March 2011

Regent's Park by Moey

The mini heart- attacks I feel when the wind breeze rushes at my face whilst I’m in mid-air, swinging back and forth. And that only means one thing; the park. But not as good as Regent’s Park. It was beautiful. The emerald green grass is always occupied by thousands of people; covering the beautiful colour to something more colourful and bubbly. In summer, the azure blue sky clashes with the canary yellow Sun.  It feels like the sun is about to cry a million golden tears and the sky is about to spread happiness by making little clouds disappear.
The little children running towards the ice cream van as soon as they hear the ice cream van tune. Some are asking their parents for money. Some are eating their ice cream happily but most of them are waiting impatiently for the goodness of ice cream. The cheers and shouts of the little children running and playing around the evergreen grass.  Enjoying every moment of their time.
The loud quacks of the ducks by the lake. The little steps of the children and the massive steps of the adults. It made a good combination. The whooshing of the birds, soaring through the sky. Gliding and flying until they lands safely.
The wind breeze touching my skin softly.  The soft petals brushing through my fingertips softly as I pick one petal at a time. The smooth grass every time I tear it off and put it on my sisters’ head.
The vanilla ice cream tasted incredibly wonderful every time I licked it. I loved every single bit of it. Especially in summer, where everything is shining and hot. There’s nothing better than that park.
  My favourite part of this amazing park is the massive aisle towards this beautiful fountain. The aisle had a gravel pavement separating two sides; one on the left and one on the right. The sides had evergreens on both side aligning each other.  There were a variety of flowers; red, pink, blue, yellow. At the end of the long wide aisle is a beautiful fountain which spurted pure water.  




No comments:

Post a Comment