Pages

Monday 21 March 2011

Francesca's View

My special place is my bedroom window sill I sit on it whenever I can.  I live in Bethnal Green, my bedroom is on the ground floor the first door on the right. When I sit on my window sill my feet can’t touch the ground, they dangle there freely.  

I see trees swaying slowly in the breeze like people swaying slowly in time to music. Cars parked neatly like books on a shelf.  Grass as green as green and flowers as pretty as a bride’s wedding dress. In winter there are no leaves on the trees but the park is still beautiful. When you look out in summer, spring and autumn you can see different age groups running and playing, climbing trees. There is one tree everyone likes to climb. 
I hear the quiet sound of cars in the distance, the gentle wind hitting my ears and the leaves on the trees. If my cat is there I hear her purring or meowing on my lap, next to me.
I smell the fresh air and the greenery waft up my nose slowly like snails having a race. As a car passes by I smell the petrol from its engine.
I taste the air and trees. The grass that has been cut early in the morning.
I feel the wind or the sun, the rain or the snow whichever one is out. I feel the soft fur of my cat, they sit relaxing on my lap.  The soft fur on their chins is like a bag of fluffy pink candy floss about to melt in your mouth.
I have had loads of memories in the park such as my dad’s 49th and 50th birthday. On his 49th birthday we got 11 people to sit in one tree, it was really cool. Another thing was when it snowed a few years ago we made an igloo out of the harder brick like snow, we put it in a rectangular box and stacked them up high like two tables on top of each other.  The memories are endless.
I feel calm like a humming bird taking nectar from a lily. I feel happy as the days go by.

No comments:

Post a Comment