Pages

Monday 21 March 2011

Joy's Bedroom

My Dream Room
My bedroom

My special place is somewhere I go everyday- probably a place where everybody goes everyday! But as it happens, the place that you go everyday, is the place you seem to take for granted. I don’t take this for granted- this is why my place is so special. My bedroom is on the top floor of my home, and is meters away from other members of my family – that make my place even more special!

When entering my room I feel as if I am walking into the aquamarine sky, with the wind beneath my wings, and the clouds barring members of my family from breaching. (This time is just for me!) My spongy, warm double bed lures me into its way, using its softness as bait. But I always seem to not resist jumping into it and falling asleep.

I feel the atmosphere take me in… by then I am acknowledged by posters, pillows…and of course my bed!   We meet in mid-air sharing a beautiful but emotional embrace. I hold tight to my pillow not wanting to let it go, and lay in my bed silently.


The mattress is midnight blue… the perfect colour for a first-class snooze! My bedroom walls are covered in clouds above the night sky. It’s as if the wallpaper is an extract from the heavens itself. But whenever it reaches the end of the day…I forget my fate, and give into temptation.


I feel this is the only place where I can stop family terminating my time to myself. It’s a place where I can just be me. As it is full of all the things I like my interests, me and my life.


Leaving my bedroom is the hardest thing for me to do, whether it’s the early morning and I’m tired or it’s late in the day and I have been forced to get out and have some fresh air by my parents. There’s always a chance that I won’t be willing to go… I could stay there a whole week without being tired of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment