Pages

Friday 1 April 2011

Southwold by Olivia


My special place is called Southwold in Norfolk. I’ve only been there a handful of times but I’ve enjoyed every single moment of it. Southworld is small but every street holds a different past.
Sight:                                             
When I first went to Southwold the first thing I saw was the many beach huts along the board walk. They were personalized and some of them look really funky. My favourite beach hut was called ‘THE BANANA HUT’.  Southwold also had a pier with a café on it and small souvenir shops, it also had this old fashion and really weird arcade games e.g. walk the dog, put your hand in the cage. I mostly spent my money there.
Smell:
The smell was mouth watering as you could smell popcorn, candyfloss, ice cream and my all time favourite fish and chips.
 Sound:
You could hear many things like.  Laughter along the beach and the pier, seagulls and The Waves crashing on to the shore, but when you walked into the town it was quiet and old fashioned like a movie in the 1960’s
Touch: Although Southwold had beautiful scenery but there was a down side there were Wasp’s. Tons of Wasps.

No comments:

Post a Comment