Pages

Friday 1 April 2011

Cornwall by Khalida

I’m writing about Cornwall as my special place. It is one of my special places because of the following things that I thought was the best about it.
The Cottage
The cottage I stayed in had a small living room, a fire place and a small TV. I had a small box room with a bedside table with a lamp and a window which had the view of the seaside. My mum and dad shared a room that was big with a huge wardrobe a four poster bed and 2 windows with the view of the countryside!
The Bedroom
I think my room was the most special place to me of the whole cottage because it was very warm and cosy. Like I said I had a lamp. I liked the lamp because of the lamp shade around it and it was really bright. But always in the middle of the night I didn’t know how to turn it on so I always used to wake up, my dad to turn it on for me. He got really annoyed!
The Seaside
The sea was and azure blue colour it twinkled in the sunlight. The shore was pebbly so it was easy to find shells. Unfortunately for us it was too cold to paddle so we had a shell hunt. The shells were sparkling and beautiful. There were lots of fishing boats out at sea.                                  
Bike Riding
The bike riding was fun. My mum rode a bike and my dad rode a bike with a carriage attached and I was in it. When we were riding across the bridge we stopped every now and then to collect shells and stones that I like. Unfortunately that was the last thing we did in Cornwall. But it was amazing all the same. I enjoyed Cornwall that is why it is one of my special places.    

No comments:

Post a Comment