Pages

Friday 1 April 2011

My Living Room by Humaira

                                             My special place

My special place is the living room in my house, it’s where I go if I need to escape all the noise and the outside world, it’s where I can stay in peace and think with a clear cool head, and also where I can read without any interruption. The room is always left alone except on any special occasion or if I use it. For some reason it always has this cool cold atmosphere, for as soon as I enter that room the cold air starts attacking me, stabbing at me until at long last I get used to it.
The room also has its own scent surrounding it, a scent that consists of rose and a spice I can’t really put my finger on. But the scent is divine, calming, natural, and just perfect.
I glanced at the beauty surrounding the room, streams of sunlight pouring into the room from outside the windows, reflecting on the glass tables, chairs and the glass cabinet that holds the glass ornaments, most of this room is mostly glass, except the cream coloured walls and the blood red sofas.
The biggest reason this room is special to me is because of the photographs that surrounds the room, a whole bunch of memories, and that is why my special place is my living room.
By Humaira

No comments:

Post a Comment