Pages

Friday 1 April 2011

Madame Tussauds by Lilly

Madame Tussauds
This special place fills my heart with excitement; just seeing the wax-work celebrities is so much fun! The queues are immense, but worth it. Tourist are the main people who fill Madame Tussauds, the popularity of them is increasing day by day. I love this place, an outstanding place to be; talking to Big Brother (A Channel 4 TV Show) in the Big Brother House. Viewing celebrities Young, old, new, dead. A…M…A…Z…I…N…G…!  When I go to Madame Tussauds (Normally twice a year) there is always something new, What Can The Future Hold?01
My mind is engulfed with tremendous memories back in the past at Madame Tussauds. My favourite most yet is seeing my face going inside the ghost train area, I was positive to go on the ghost train and that I could cope with the scariness. I Stood in line asking my mum what it would be like, all she could think of saying was, “Are you sure, it’s going to be scary. Can you deal with that?” I kept answering “yes!” but how did I know until I got right inside, I was in the queue hoping for it to hurry up. I was about six when I first went to Madame Tussauds, It was a great experience. When I finally got nearer to going inside, I looked around, staring at the heads hung from the ceiling; I was frightened Crazy, I screamed loudly, Madame Tussauds could have fallen down! My Heart was pounding ready to burst out of my chest, I walked away tensing my mother’s hand tight. As Tight as Tight can be!  That’s it; I was gone from that dungeon to enjoy the rest of my day.
Everyday, there is a new sound to hear, the noises made by some of the celebrities (eg. Jamie Oliver, he is right at the end of the Madam Tussauds journey, he is near the café (you can properly tell, him being a chef, it all makes sense)).
I can also hear everyone’s chattering to their children or friends who each person is. It’s very exiting to hear others and how they feel.
In the holidays it’s extremely packed with all different people, babies –toddlers –children –tweens -teens-young adults- adults- elderly; its full! I try to avoid going in holiday time as the queues are horrendous. I get in free because when I was younger I performed on blue peter; I got awarded a blue peter pass.
Would you like to explore Madame Tussauds?, be able to have pictures with them? Its in Baker Street, So get going and enjoy your self!
By Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment